Friday, January 21, 2011

Life is wonderful!



I feel blessed and grateful. We should appreciate what we possess now, instead of struggling hard or even lose rationale to grab and fight for things that are not meant to belong to us..Yes, we need to think big, but in the mean time it's more important to relish small pleasures.


I AM GLAD, I AM THANKFUL .. for
having parents who give me their best
and be my torch light when I'm in the dark..

having fun and lovely siblings
who sometimes quarrel and tease,
but still sayang each other no matter what happened..








having united relatives
who gossip about everyone and every small matters..


and always make Taman Rakyat a gathering place..



having bunch of great friends..

to play and have fun with..




to study together and motivate one another..



to talk and share my joy and sorrow with..



having nice and friendly housemates..



who tell me how lucky and happy they are to stay in this house(^-^)
and to talk and laugh till midnight..





having someone to miss..




who scolds me when I skip my dinner..
even threaten me that he won't eat if I don't have my proper meal! ahha..sweet;) but I doubt he will do so:P



who sent me Christmas presents from thousand miles away..

and who is always ready to listen to whatever craps I have almost every night before going to sleep..



having opportunity to pursue my dream..

and always wanted to be more hardworking but shows no effort..



having ability to afford enjoying delicious food..


having chance to travel around and broaden my view..



and having more than just what I need [^.^]*

When life shows me hundred reasons to cry, I will show life thousands reasons to smile=)

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means that you decided to look beyond imperfection." Jamie Chew, you ought to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is final. Laugh as much as you breath, love as much as you live. I always believe that everything happens for a reason, and when things happen against your way, just laugh in confusion until you get your real solutions.


These wishes were made in Japan..and it seems that, when we have belief and confidence in ourselves, we will lead our own way to happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment