Tuesday, January 25, 2011

pray hard

I cried..
not because of getting bad result,
not because of being scolded or whatever love matters blablabla..

I cried..
because I felt for her...

Years ago, her husband left her,
Months ago, her dad passed away,
Weeks ago, her daughter was badly ill due to some white blood cell infection or disease,
and just a few minutes ago, her mom was diagnosed with liver cancer.

How can she take all this by herself??
If I am in her shoes, I think all I'll do is crying at one corner till my tears get dry.
What is more, when I read about liver cancer, and it says that the prognosis is poor and most patients would not be able to survive for more than a year.
What a heartbreaking news..

I can only pray silently..
pray that her mom won't be suffering from pain too much..
pray that she can stay strong no matter how tough it would be..
pray that her God can open another window for her to show her that life is no truly hopeless..

No comments:

Post a Comment