Sunday, May 29, 2011

Funny day!

I couldn't stop laughing since just now.
YS told me his current "target" is me this afternoon when we what's app. He has been constantly praising me for being gorgeous, pretty, blabla..*wuak..must be blind!* I kept changing topic and tried to made him say his was just kidding but he insisted that he told me the truth.

At the same time, JS fb msg me and say will call me tonight to ask me something. He didn't call but I received a fb msg from him around 11pm:

[Actually there's just something i need to tell u. We've known each other for quite a while. Its might sounds weird to u i think...ive been missing u all the time. Wanna listen to ur voice everytime i think of u. U're just that special. I dont know how to describe the feeling. Maybe thats what happen when u like someone i assume. Ive been keeping this in my heart for some time. I feel that i just need to tell u that i really like u...from the bottom of my heart. p/s: i just wanna express my feeling to u. No matter what, we're still great frens k.:-)]

I can't help laughing after these two incidences today. OMG.. I just dono what to say other than diverting their focus to something else. Hmm..should I be happy cox it means that I still have some market value? LOL..Haihz..but why..why isn't it you..I just couldnt walk out from your shadow~ 3 mths are long enough my dear Jamie.. You didn't even need more than a week to recover 2 yrs back!

No comments:

Post a Comment