Sunday, February 28, 2010

CLUMSY=="

I know what is the best word to describe myself in the convo mag already--CLUMSY!!!

1st: My laptop got attacked by some stubborn "worms" because I simply click yes or no each time the warning notices popped up on the screen without really read and understand them..Here goes my Dell Dell's life..I don't know if the data inside still can be secured or not..

2nd: Kwai Fei's hard disk slipped out from my hand and tergolek-golek (720 degrees) down from staircase when I rushed up to her room for no reason..

3rd: Akira's handphone becomes a bit sot sot after I use for merely one week plus.. (Dropped it on the floor for at least 4-5 times within this period)

Haihz..can't do my assignment with my laptop, can't transfer files from my half-dying laptop to the hard disk..Argh..clumsy and silly girl (X_X)

P.S.:
~ happy that I have successfully persuade a six-year-old girl(Jo Yi--my cousin's cousin..lol) who is picky on food and seldom talk to stranger to eat vegetables..haha..

~won RM20+ in jiap gup yesterday night :D

~one of the vitamin pills from Ickes via air mail has cracked..grrr..stupid postman='/

1 comment:

  1. 1. i spilled the soup
    2. i drop the whole plate of taufu ytd ( and yes..u ate it)
    3. i cut my toe.
    4. i nearly drop the pineapples cubes


    geng?!

    ReplyDelete