Saturday, December 5, 2009

memorable driving trip

Woke up at 5.15am to fetch monkey gor gor to Bandar Tasik Selatan to take KLIA transit. Had breakfast in Taman Connaught, we were the very first customers who entered this randomly chosen dim sum restaurant, namely Ka Heong. 6 plates of Hot dim sum, yam cake and Chee Cheong Fun were nicely served to my sister and I, warmed my stomach early in the morning while others were still in their sweet dream. Rm2.5each..reasonable price and acceptable food=) The story started after we left that place, planning to head back home and continue dating with my grandpa.

At first we were still chatting and gossiping in the car, I started to sense something's gone wrong when buildings and roads looked like Alien to me. We then took uncountable u-turn until we saw "Kompleks Sukan Negara" on a confusing signboard located in between a junction leading to an unknown Taman and a flyover highway with seemingly endless road. Half way driving on the flyover, I stopped the car and on hazard light after my sis suggested that we should take the junction down to the Taman. Without further hesitation, I then reversed my car on the emergency lane and turned into that junction as if there's no law in Msia..(that's why i am well known with my "great" driving skill;) It was the first big mistake I did (listen to her) that lead us to the following places that I will mention later.

Again, I broke the law by making an acute U turn in a taman and got honked by a Taxi..oopsss..The second time she mislead me, was by insisting me to follow "pusat bandaraya". This is why we get to see the skyscrapers of KL city--Twin Tower and KL tower, just miles away from us..(Definitely not the thing that we would like to see at that sleepy moment.) --"

The third time she mislead me was by asking me to follow "IPOH-KLANG". Me, with no sense of direction, blindly followed her instruction.(shouldn't have!haha) When I turned into a jxn, a bus was flashing my back and looked somewhat swaying from my mirror, probably due to effect of sudden braking. If I didn't react and dodge fast enough, the bus would have just bang into my small little flimsy myvi and everything will just gone in a few seconds..fiuu..but that was not the end! Once the bus passed from my right side, a motorcyclist fell down from his bike 10m away in front of us, I had no choice but to do an emergency brake...OMG!!My heartbeat almost stop!! Hiam Hiam ooo..

Without realizing how and why, we reached Mont kiara. I called Papa, Shu Qeng, Josh, Monkey for help but no one answered. At last Smart Jamie (*wink*) decided to ask ppl in Shell station beside Jalan Duta Rest house while Noob Da Jie was busy googling map with her C905. =="waste money

We passed by Giant Kota Damansara twice, and took a big round back to Mont Kiara again..LOL!! Passed by The Curve, Ikano, One Utama and etc. Finally found our way to LDP and reached home from Sunway and TPM. Paid for 3 tolls, and the fuel indicator reduced 1.5 bar..swt~ I don't mind to explore KL, but this is just not a right time for me to do so..sleepy!!zzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment