Friday, December 4, 2009

GAMBATEH!!

3 more days to EOS..Nightmare is going to start soon..My face is becoming dry, erythematous,flaky and itchy recently because of sleeping late(although I get 8 hours sleep every night). Even top branded facial wash and most moisturizing mask are not helpful at all. Can sense that my aging process is accelerating very fast, turning aunty soon.=(

I had just finished sem3 notes, don't know how much I could remember. 3 more systems awaiting me.. and I'm simply going to be defeated by CNS and Renal.. OSCE is driving me crazy too..got 61 out of 121 in Mock OSCE..failed:(

But I feel glad with everyone's contribution in my study and OSCE practices. They are real worth-having friends who sacrifice their time for me, help me to look up right info, advise, motivate, go through the notes with me, and accompany or sort of supervise me to study. lol.. *Blessful* Promise that I will pass my exam and won't waste all of their efforts. Study now!!Gambateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment