Saturday, September 26, 2009

Where are all of my klang friends??

Why is it so hard to get someone to go out with me?
As time flies and everyone grows up, life seems to be different from what I used to expect it to be..Everyone is busy with their own activities..pat to, study, working, etc.

(I still remember those days when we hang out together after class at the bus stop for junk food, aunty kopitiam for prawn mee, and even spent half an hour to walk under the hot sun just to get to tesco kfc and enjoy 20%discount on every tuesday)

But..when I woke up this morning, no one is with me-- Mami and jie jie went out for facial treatment, Mei mei went tuition, papa going out to Rawang for lunch appointment.. What left was just facebook..Thanks to the one who creates bowling game in FB..

How nice if I could hear the door bell rings now and see someone holding a lunch box and shout out: "Hey, let me in!I've brought your favourite food for you!" Hahaha..feel so happy even though am just imagining..lol..

Oops..forgot that I have piano class at 1pm, went at 4.15pm but this slot has already been replaced by other. Called yung,she has to go for CL practice; called fish too, not free; Sin, no need to ask la,24/7 with HJ....Hmmm..finally figured out one more person..Kean Aun!!Haha..my savior~ coming in few min times to fetch me out..yoohoo..yeah yeah..no need to starve and stone at home anymore..muahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment