Monday, September 28, 2009

Eneke Tamil teriyum =)

Its fun having Indian housemates..
Apart from being able to practice speaking English everyday, I can also learn some interesting or sometimes even bad Tamil words from them..
Here are those that I have already memorized by heart..


--Ielarm oven sail (easy to remember: alarm+ oven +sail)

--Na une kathirekerain (most commonly learnt by everyone)

--Enekke tamil te riyum...u neke te ri yum ma?? (Prepare to be speechless after saying this to Indian~lol)

--Ireke ,ile .. (yes, no)

--Iruka illeya?? (got or not?)

--Uneke brain irukka illeya? (My favourite)

--Ni rumba arega ireke..(fiu wuit..)

--De, mule ile!! (I like this the most!!)

--Vai mude...(zip.....)

--Eneke Umai Pudikum, Unaku Ennai pudikuma? [ans : Pudikum =) or Pudikathu]

yeah!! I can marry Indians..Ene kalianum padikilia?

3 comments:

  1. Lol, swt, you want to marry an Indian meh? I will faint and speechless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jie,u so kind oh^^
    Haha..in case no one wants me next time then i can "buy" a husband from India ma..
    Ickes,U will see me shake head while talking next time..

    ReplyDelete