Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Paroxysmal nocturnal hemaglobinuria=??!


Dear my blog,
I don't know who to talk to..
That's why I write this "letter" to you here..haha
I am so worried these few days..
Dark urine at night started the day I went for extraction.
My urine was abnormally dark and "shitty" in other word..
What are the possible diagnoses?

Low liquid intake?Medication side effect?or..what i am more afraid about--
hemolytic anemia?hepatitis?kidney problem?

Choi choi..I don't want!!haihz..
I am so reluctant to see doctor la~What if Dr says I only left few years of life?What if he says I need to do hemodialysis for the rest of my life?Aku belum kahwin le!!LOL!

I will be going to Tioman tomorrow..Let me enjoy few more days before I get any bad news k?
;'(
Thank you for listening=.=

Yours sincerely,
HELPLESS GIRL

2 comments:

  1. >"<
    medic student medic thinking....
    think so negatively wan ..

    "aku belum kahwin" is huisze's copyrighted sentence la~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ickes
    Hey, don't think too much, u should be ok der, not many times right dark urine? So have u checked edy? No problem rite?

    ReplyDelete