Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Be out of the box

Viewed world map with Hui Sze just now after dinner..We were like

('0') wa..
(0.o) ha?
('_")? Eh?

Jamie= a frog in the well who knows nothing of the great ocean
Jamie= someone who doesn't read news, neither being too busy nor too poor to buy newspapers. She is just lacking interest in those political critics, racism, crime cases, and thus choose to continue living in her own small box, believing that ignorance is bliss.. [How pathetic]

Arrr..Too many things are happening in the surrounding now. Life is not about you and yourself, it's not about wanting attention from someone else, it's not about dwelling in a sweet memory you have had, it's also not about waiting for fairy tale love story to find you and being emo if it doesn't come true.

Massive Sun explosion, mass suicidal of Arkansas birds and fishes, civil war in Libya, earthquake in Christchurch, flood everywhere, etc. They happened for reasons. I really don't know when is the world going to end, but I have a strong feeling that it is going to be soon. may be I'm a little pessimistic?

In spite of all, if I'm still alive after 2012(hopefully!*touch wood*), I want to explore many many places! I want to see falling snow in Korea, eat Rock Melon in Hokkaido, play extreme games in Universal Studio Japan, attend friends' graduation in New Zealand, take wedding picture in front of Eiffel Tower, honeymoon and have gondola ride in Venice, gamble in Las Vegas, go wild life safari in South Africa, bring my kids to Disneyworld US, ahhh...It's going to take forever to end this wish list.

Wakaka..sounds quite ambitious right? Yup..requires large amount of hard earned money and time..I want to depend on my own financial ability to fulfill this dream..Gotta work really hard now!! Roar~~

2 comments:

  1. lets buy a sport car.... since 2012 is near , no need to care bout the loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..ya lo..u buy n fetch me la! lol..anticipating**

    ReplyDelete