Thursday, November 25, 2010

Disappointed with you..

I have never seen such a selfish person. Command people to stop whatever they are doing now just to do what you want that person to do for you. It's not that you don't have time, it's not that you are sick or extremely tired, it's not that it is very urgent, it's not that you are not capable of doing it, but it's just the fun of having somebody to serve you! Just imagine when you are talking to your bf and I stopped you just to ask you get me toilet paper while I can do it by myself. You never treat me as your family, you complain when you need to fetch me home or do a favour for me, you feel annoyed. You dislike people to even enter or sleep at your room, you treat any new gadgets like ipod touch or digital camera, etc as if they only belong to you. These are all unlike how you treat him-- distance, effort, time, petrol, money......is never an issue for you when it comes to him. You talk to me as if you are talking to a slave, perhaps we don't call it talk, we call it yell and shout. Unlike how you talk to him like a small little bird. I wanted to complain, wanted to tell him who was on the skype how much of dissastisfaction I am feeling now. But no..He is your friend, I'll never ever spoil your image in front of anyone, not even my own friends. This is not the first time, and is definitely not a big issue at all, but I just feel very disappointed of how you treat those who love you except him. Totally different that everyone can tell. Your bossy attitude really make me sick. Haihz..

No comments:

Post a Comment