Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'll miss you~

This time I said no..
It's not that I don't want, but I am afraid of changes.
It's not that I don't like, but I have no confidence.
It's not that I am timid, but I don't feel secured.
It's not that I wasn't touched, but most of the failed LDR proved that people are not always determined and strong-minded after all.


Sometimes I wish that we had never started to chat.
Sometimes I wish that we had never met.
Sometimes I wish that I would have been strong enough to resist.
But somehow I wish the most that you will never leave.


Thanks for letting me know that I am appreciated.
Thanks for not taking me for granted like some other people do.
Thanks for really making me feel being pampered and loved.
Thanks for giving me good memories before you leave.

Bon voyage! Have a safe flight back k=)! I think it will be hard for the first few days >.< Ouch..."M-M-M!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment