Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm in trouble

Dental students chose to skip one hour session of orientation today. We thought one session is insignificant, wasting petrol and time, but we never expected that this will happen. At around 3pm, Jun Ai sms me: We have to spilt into groups in the class and that is how they realized Dental students were not there at all. >.<

Around 4pm, Mrs. Wan Hamidah from AAD clinical school called me and asked me to email her our attendance list. Hiehie..here comes the trouble..What kind of "surprise" will we get tomorrow when we are back to Seremban? No one can tell..As a representative, I hold a big responsibility on this as clinical school takes thing very seriously..hmmm..All the best for tomorrow la Jamie..Get ready for bombs***

I HATE IMU!! I HATE THE WAY THEY ORGANIZE IRRELEVANT STUFF FOR US!! I HATE IT WHEN THEY DUMP US IN THE CLINICAL SCHOOL LETTING US TO SETTLE ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION ON OUR OWN!! I HATE IMU FOR NOT GIVING ME A CHANCE TO JOIN PDS!! I HATE LOCAL PROGRAM WHERE THERE IS ONLY 9 BORING STUDENTS LEFT IN THE SO-CALLED CLASS!! ARGH...BAD MOOD~~

No comments:

Post a Comment