Wednesday, March 17, 2010

nothing la..

My eyes get dry easily these few days..Not only that, vision turns blur every time I look at something for more than 5 seconds.. Spectacles and berries supplement are not helping at all..Apart from that, I have difficulty in paying full attention and remembering stuff too.. My mind always wandering around thinking about nothing during lecture and even worse, when I am talking to friends..I tried, I struggled, I did my best trying to focus, but I couldn't.. Hmmm.. Aging process is accelerating fast..


Today I was nominated and surprisingly voted by majority to be phase 2 DT108 batch rep..Was protesting but no one choi me..Hmmm..Luckily it's just so few of us left in sem 6..should call it as group leader instead of batch rep..pathetic number of students..LOL..


Haihz.. Always daydream about nonsense recently.. Nasolabial fold also becoming more and more obvious owing to lack of smile== Am I worrying too much? Am I thinking excessively? Am I doing too much things unnecessarily? Am I still myself?

I miss my laughter and joys that I used to have everyday..Just want to tell myself to be more focus...Know what I want and go for it! What's more important for now is STUDY and FAMILY^^ Should make a call now~

No comments:

Post a Comment