Monday, February 8, 2010

Pleasant moment

We had behavioural management seminar with Dr.Shahid this morning. After he explained some slides, we were asked to present the learning outcomes in relation to the given case.

My group only has 3 of us: Yun Teng, Pui Seen and I because Premi, Jeffrey and the gang were not there(Happily sleeping at home I guess)..This sounds super pitiful as other groups have at least 7 people..sob sob..

I was the one who presented and surprisingly, I was voted as the best presenter by other groups..muahaha..So happy! Whole group including those who were absent can get certificate for this reason..Dr.Shahid was quite satisfied with our work and thus decided to treat the whole class waffle with ice cream after pbl!!woohoo..Dental lecturers rocks!!=D

1 comment:

  1. U r the best presenter Jamie!!

    Wohoo!!! Celebrate celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete