Monday, February 1, 2010

My Goals~

Hmmm..It's time to do something to change now.. The best way is to run a reward and punishment system..I always do this but eventually end up with the same result. However, I believe that this time will be different, I can do it!! This is merely because I have a "supervisor" now..oops..stressss..

These are my 3 main goals followed by the reward and punishment accordingly:

ACADEMIC--> 2 SUMMATIVES: A-
[R: japanese buffet ]
[P: no facebook and shopping for 2 weeks]

EOS 5: At least B+ for both DS and COH
[R: new watch]
[P: stay at home for 1 week during holiday] *I'm going to go crazy man!

FINANCIAL-- no more overspending (less than rm500 per mth)
[R: no need..this is your obligation!!]
[P: no outing during the first week of the following mth including dinner x_x]


WEIGHT: maintain at 55KG until July 2010 and wear bikini in Redang trip..bwahaha.. errr..a bit hard to imagine ?.? But yea, must try something new in my life~
[R: Coach bag]
[P: cannot buy long diving wet suit]

No comments:

Post a Comment