Thursday, December 10, 2009

No money ad..

Soooo happy!!Shopping is the most entertaining, stress-relieving and the best activity that one can do after exam..Yoke San, Shu Qeng and I went to Mid Valley while the second group was still doing their OSPE..nyek nyek..
After lingering around and hunting for parking for about half and hour, we finally decided to park on the roof despite the hot burning weather. We headed to Sushi Zanmai and 3 of us ordered 5 dishes and 3 drinks~ I ordered Kaki Don, green tea float and soft shell crab pan cake(my total= rm37).. yummy..but we couldn't finish everything ooo..hmmm..wasted>.< I really wanted to get something in hand, but nothing attracts me at first..That's why I bought a mini umbrella from Esprit costly rm56 just for the sake of spending money=="(Sorry papa:P) Erm..now I have Esprit watch, sunglasses, clothes, and Umbrella already..Will continue my collection when there is new arrival of purse.. I like their 3 in 1 pink colour towel set so much!! But Cyan stopped me from buying it, saying that they don't worth rm55.9..Sad~ Towel!!when I got money I come back to you k?wuwu..

After walking around purposelessly, we went into Charles& Keith..Big sales ongoing..the shop was crowded and sales girls were not enough to handle so many customers.. When I helped Cyan to get a heels, one of the aunties asked me to get a bag down from the top, without realizing that I am not the promoter..haha..One bag caught my eye and I felt that there was a strong force calling me to grab it back..another rm170 was gone..

Spent around rm270 today..I was so regret when I saw another purple colour umbrella in another Esprit branch in the Gardens..rm5 more only..Argh!!!! It's ok..will give it as bday gift to carmen and buy the purple one..Hope she likes it:)
satisfied!!

No comments:

Post a Comment