Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sotong hands >.<

Everything that comes into my hands will end up being ruined or becomes "handicapped"..

Just couldn't believe that I've broken my pendrive into two pieces apart and it can only be scanned for viruses but can't be opened to access my files..What's the point of scanning then?!

Same thing happens to my handphone memory card..photos taken can be saved, songs can be played through music library player, but all of the datas and files couldn't be viewed both via handphone and pc.. again, what's the point of having this memory card?!

Another innocent victim of mine: hp printer~
Inks was spilling out profusely like blood oozing out from a cut artery few days ago..Must be due to my wrong cartridge refilling technique..All of the colours go haywire because I'd unitentionally mixed them together!!
Pity this newborn printer whom aged less than 6 months.. Haiyo..should listen to my sis--just replace with new original cartridges!! Not that I can't afford them~ ish..

Cant read documents and lec notes saved in pendrive; can neither take pictures nor save musics into my hp; cant print out nice colour lec notes.. No wonder monkey gor gor =always tease me as sotong :'(

1 comment:

  1. pendrive and memory card can buy again wan ....
    but printer , hehe...u already void the warranty ..try buying new cartridge and replace them ,it might help...dun sad dun sad..

    ReplyDelete